To develop a mobile corporate application on iOS and Android for the St. Petersburg engineering company OKAN with support on the web. The essence of the application is to improve the interaction between the company’s employees and management and develop the corporate culture as a whole.
In this project we did:
We’ve developed a mobile application OKAN TEAM – with a unique design and functionality. Among the main functions of the application:
– Communication with colleagues and management due to quick access to various communication channels (telephone, mail, corporate chat rooms).
– Tracking the activities of colleagues in teams and projects.
– Section WIKIOKAN – access to the corporate library and company documentation.
– Notifications about events in the life of the company (corporate parties, meetings).
– Employee management by status – an employee can inform his colleagues about a vacation or business trip.
The application passed full test cycles and was successfully launched in the App Store and Google Play via corporate channel, actively used by company employees. The implementation of the first version of the application is 2 months, but our cooperation with the company, started in December 2017, continues today, thanks to which the OKAN TEAM product continues to grow and develop.
We’ve also developed a web version of a mobile application, where the administrator can view employee data, manage events and edit the WIKI section.